- MEComp. Lindsay G. Burns, First Grand Principal would like to advise that he will be attending the Grand Installation of Rt. Em. Comp. Geoffrey Frank Cadogan-Cowper, Deputy First Grand Principal as First Grand Principal of the Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Tasmania to be held in Launceston.
- This notification is to inform you that a Delegation is to be formed to accompany MEComp. Burns.
- Registrations and Payments should be mailed to: SGRAC of Tasmania, PO Box 213, Burnie,TAS. 7320 Direct Debit Details: BSB 633-108, A/C 139164917 Please put Name as Reference Or email: email@example.com Make cheques payable to: Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Tasmania
- Please note that you will need to arrange and pay for your own airline/transport bookings as well as accommodation.
- All those who register must advise this office either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 8223 1633 advising of their registration, so that accurate records can be kept of the attendees.
Registrations Close on Friday 31st March 2017.
Please refer to attached Grand Installation Information and Registration Form below: