A Foundation Stone of the former King Edward VII Lodge No. 61 was removed prior to demolition of a building, (which was previously a Masonic Hall at Hindmarsh, South Australia). The Masonic Hall was built by King Edward VII Lodge No. 61 in 1912.
This Stone was laid with Masonic Honours, on Saturday 1st June 1912 at 3pm in the third year of the reign of His Majesty King George V.